Automotive component aluminium die casting mould
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1000sets Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||80 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: CT-10123
Automotive Components Die casting moulds that we supply are Automotive gearbox housing die casting product, silicone clutch housing die casting product, car reflector holder product and car cylinder block die casting product, technical processing is a kind of method of casting liquid dies forging, a process completed in special die casting die to forge machine. Its basic technological process is: liquid metal is first filled into the mold cavity at low speed or high speed, and the mold has a movable cavity surface. With the cooling process of metal liquid, it is forged under pressure, which eliminates the shrinkage and porosity defects of the blank. It also makes the inner structure of the blank achieve the broken grain in forging state. The comprehensive mechanical properties of the blank have been greatly improved.
Automotive die casting mould basic information:
- Die casting machine type: Cold chamber die casting machine
- Material: Aluminum Alloy ( ADC12,A380,AlSi12Fe, AlSi9Cu3,A356, ADC14, A380,
A390 and much other aluminum alloys are all acceptable.
Zinc Alloy, Zamark 3, Zamark 5, Zamark7, Zamark8,
Magnesium alloy: AZ91D. )
- Process Technology: High-Pressure Die Casting
- Finish: Deburring, Machining
- Surface treatment: Shot blasting, Anodic oxidation, Sandblasting, Painting, Powder coating etc.
- Drawing format: PDF, IGS, S TP, CAD, SOLIDWORKS
- Production capacity: 50000 pcs per month
- Transport package: Pallet, Carton, Wooden cases, an inquiry
- Application: Auto parts
The control of die-casting mould surface temperature is very important to the production of high-quality die-casting. Uneven or inappropriate die-casting temperature will also lead to the casting size instability, during the production process out of the casting deformation, resulting in thermal pressure, die, surface depression, internal shrinkage, and hot bubble defects. When the mold temperature varies greatly, the variables in the production cycle, such as filling time, cooling time and spraying time, are affected to different degrees.
Cold stripe: the reason is that temperature at the front end of the melt soup is too low and there are traces when stacking
- Check whether the thickness of the wall is too thin (designed or manufactured), the thinner area should be filled directly.
- Check whether the shape is difficult to fill; too far away, closed area (such as fin (fin), bulge), blocked area, The corners are too small to fill. Notice whether there are ribbed or cold points
- Shorten the filling time, Method of shortening filling time
- Changing filling mode
- Method of increasing mold temperature
- Raising melting soup temperature
- Checking alloy composition
- Increasing escape airway may be useful
- Adding a vacuum device may be useful
We sincerely welcome you to visit our factory, if you have any questions about die casting moulds, please contact us directly. We have been made a lot of die casting moulds and export to many countries hope we can be one of your engineering partners, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd., registed in year 2011, which has a strong group members mould and processing experts which have rich experience in design and manufacturing plastic injection moulds, die casting moulds. Ceeto Molding provides customer with high quality injection moulds and products , die casting products mainly in Automotive field, Home appliance field, Daily commodity field etc.with reasonable price. Building area is 22000 square meters. Currently, we have employee 380 and 10 Program Engineers are in charge of projects according to customers from different global regions, 30 technical engineerings who are having much experience in designing and developing Mold 2D assembly drawings & Mold 3D designs.
Our yearly output molds are about 600 sets not including products.
In Recent years, Ceeto Company has been introducing not only advanced manufacturing equipments, but also a large number of talents, As a result, the manufacturing level has reached to the international advanced level, and we have also gained the majority of customers' trust and respect.
Ceeto Company sincerely hopes that with the principle of "To be honest men and to do things sincerely ", we could fully expert our advantages and rich manufacturing experience to provide the customers with higher-level and higher-quality products and better service.
- Company Name: Zhejiang Ceeto Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: WANG JUAN
- Product/Service: Automotive Plastic Injection Mould , Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould , Daily Commodity Plastic Injection Mould , Medical Plastic Injection Mould , Die Casting Moulds and Products , Stamping Die and Prodcuts
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2018
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 2
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.78 Baiyunshan Road, Ningbo,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Jenny Wang
- Tel: 86-574-86863623
Premium Related Products